#PPP2015 Applications open Monday, March 30th.
Here is what you’ll need to get ready:
• A Live Video – The video must be a live performance, with no audio edits or lip syncing, but does not necessarily have to be in front of an audience, and may contain multiple angles… LIKE THIS or THIS
• 2 Original Professionally Recorded Songs – When Choosing your songs, consider which are the strongest, which you get the best response from and could imagine hearing on The PEAK Vancouver or The PEAK Calgary?
• A Bio – Biographies need to be short, but informative. If the artist does not have a big track record, then tell a compelling story about the artist.
• A Professional Photo – that does not mean that the artist needs to use a high price photographer, but should be the best possible reflection of the artist and their music.
• An Essay about why you want to be in the #PPP2015 – use this as an opportunity to explain to the jurors why you should be in the top 12!