Every year our Top 20 artists are given a set of challenges to complete. The goal of these challenges is to help the artist grow in areas that may need work, show off their artistic creativity, and give the judges something to critique!
Here are the 5 challenges set forth for the Top 20 of 2010:
1. Your first challenge is to create and document a viral video marketing you/your band being chosen for the top 20 of the PEAK Performance Project.
2. Play well known Canadian cover song in your set at the Red Room – make it your own!
3. Draft a proposal (not more than 5 pages) and budget (on excel spreadsheet) as to how you would spend the grand prize of $100.5 Thousand Dollars.
4. Public marketing initiative – street team or other grassroots, street level campaign – document for the final committee to review.
5. Give back to the community! Create a synergy between a community charity or group in need – document for the final committee to review.
Keep up-to-date with their progress on our PEAK Performance Project Facebook Page!
Good luck to our artists!