On Sunday, June 7th, live at The Palomino Smokehouse, we’ll find out who made this year’s Top 12 for AB! We’ll then celebrate with BC and AB PPP 2014 Winners, Good For Grapes and The Wet Secrets!
Sunday June 7th, 2015
The Palomino Smokehouse, 109 7th Avenue SW, Calgary
Doors at 2:00pm, Top 12 Announcement 4:00pm!
On Wednesday, May 27th, live at Fortune Sound Club, we’ll find out who made this year’s Top 12 for BC! Then we’ll celebrate with PPP 2014 champion bands Good For Grapes and The Wet Secrets!
Wednesday May 27th, 2015
Fortune Sound Club, 147 East Pender
Doors at 7:30, Top 12 Announcement 8:15 SHARP!
Tickets Advance: $10.27 (+s/c)
Get tickets here!
The PEAK Performance Project “Victory Tour” will feature the winners of the 2014 BC and Alberta Projects, Good for Grapes and the Wet Secrets. The 2 champion bands will take their shows across both the provinces, staring off at the anticipated 7 year launch party of The PEAK Performance Project BC at Fortune Sound Club in Vancouver and wrapping the tour with a bang at the launch and Top 12 Announcement party for Alberta’s 2015 PEAK Performance Project at the Palomino in Calgary.
The full tour dates are:
Applications have now opened for the 2015 PEAK Performance Project!
Artists from both BC and Alberta will apply using the same online system, however they will compete in separate, provincial based programs, as each province chooses their own Top 12.
For details on the BC PEAK PP click here!
For details on the Alberta PEAK PP click here!
Deadline for applications for BC is April 24th, 2015
Deadline for applications for AB is May 1st, 2015
#PPP2015 Applications open Monday, March 30th.
Here is what you’ll need to get ready:
• A Live Video – The video must be a live performance, with no audio edits or lip syncing, but does not necessarily have to be in front of an audience, and may contain multiple angles… LIKE THIS or THIS
• 2 Original Professionally Recorded Songs – When Choosing your songs, consider which are the strongest, which you get the best response from and could imagine hearing on The PEAK Vancouver or The PEAK Calgary?
• A Bio – Biographies need to be short, but informative. If the artist does not have a big track record, then tell a compelling story about the artist.
• A Professional Photo – that does not mean that the artist needs to use a high price photographer, but should be the best possible reflection of the artist and their music.
• An Essay about why you want to be in the #PPP2015 – use this as an opportunity to explain to the jurors why you should be in the top 12!
For more examples, check out the PPPBC Alumni or PPPAB Alumni pages!